Let’s face it – local dentists are a perfect solution for standard dental check-ups and exams.
But if you have a more severe problem occurring in your mouth (such as gum disease), it may be best to contact a professional that specializes in periodontics.
A periodontist can help you take care of your gums and teeth, allowing you to have perfectly aligned teeth.
Key Things to Focus on When Choosing Periodontal Dentistry
What makes a great fit between a patient and their periodontal dentistry office?
There are several elements that define an excellent periodontist. Some of the key things to look for include:
- Taking Care Of Your Unique Needs – Even though this seems like a no brainer, you should choose a dentist that provides first-rate dental care that is tailored for each individual patient. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to achieving dental health.
- A Fresh Perspective – Dentists who are strongly committed to state-of-the-art techniques, the latest research, and advanced periodontics have higher chances of solving your dental issues.
- Convenient Scheduling – You should look for a periodontal dentistry provider that has expanded hours and works with convenient scheduling. Ideally, the office should be open (at least) 5 days a week and have extended hours on some days. All of this can help you make an appointment that fits with your schedule.
- State-of-the-art Technology – Just like many industries nowadays, technology for periodontal dentistry is constantly improving. Make sure your periodontist is on the cutting edge of technological innovation.
- Advanced Training & Education – Education and training are the keys to professional dental service and optimal health. When you are focused on getting a thorough examination, you should make sure that your office of choice can perform exams to diagnose cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer.
- Top Dental Care – Professional dentistry isn’t all about one dentist – the entire team should focus on offering surgical innovation and excellence. Your goal should be to get the best patient experience and achieve the perfect smile you’ve always wanted.
- Payment Plans, Discounts, and Insurance Claims – You want a dentist’s office to be flexible in how they receive payments. A professional periodontal dentist will work with several kinds of insurance claims and other payment options.
As you can see from the benefits listed above, an excellent periodontal office is defined by state-of-the-art approaches to maximize the comfort and safety of their patients. At Wentz Periodontics, our team is dedicated to ensuring an excellent experience for every patient.
Whether you need bone grafting, crown lengthening, gum recession, or ridge modification, you should rest easy knowing that you are in the hands of professionals.
Some of the things that periodontics dentistry offers are:
- Antibiotic treatments
- Gum & jawbone corrective treatments
- Gum and bone grafting
- Oral cancer exam
- Pocket reduction surgery
- Regenerative procedures
- Teeth cleaning
- Ridge modification
- Soft tissue grafting
Periodontics Is an Ever-Changing Industry
As a true home to many patients who declare us their “forever dentist,” Dr. Lisa Wentz and her team will show you why patients consider us their family.
In a healthcare landscape that is changing every day, we pride ourselves on our empathetic and person-centered periodontics care, which is defined by cutting-edge technology and complete trust.
Our mission is to provide the best quality of care to each person who entrusts their dental health to us. We are fully open to building new relationships with potential patients and deepening the ones we already have.
At this point, we believe that you know the difference between basic dental care and our premier periodontics service with Dr. Wentz. For more information, feel free to contact us today at (806) 794-8365 and schedule your appointment.